International Congress Housing Limited 85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, London, England, W1W 7LT Phone: +44-2033183365 Fax: +44-2033183365 E-Mail: email@example.com
(1) The information in this Digital Offering is provided by International Congress Housing “as is” and to the extent permitted by law, is provided without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, or non-infringement. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. (2) Our Digital Offerings contain links to external sites, which are not under the control of International Congress Housing. Therefore we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site. International Congress Housing is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by International Congress Housing of the linked site.
Information about online dispute resolution The European Commission has established an internet platform for online dispute resolution (so called “ODR platform”). The ODR platform is a point of entry for out-of-court resolutions relating to contractual obligations of online sales contracts. You can get to the ODR platform by following the link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr Information according to the law of dispute resolution for consumers To consumers we are willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure in front of the following consumer arbitration board: Allgemeine Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle des Zentrums für Schlichtung e. V. Straßburger Str. 8 77694 Kehl Phone: +49 7851 79579 40 Fax: +49 7851 79579 41 Internet: www.verbraucher-schlichter.de E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hereinafter we inform you about the elicitation of personal data by using our website as well as getting in touch with us via contact forms, email or phone calls. Personal data is everything relating to you: i.e. name, address, and email address and user behavior.
1. The responsible person according to art. 4 par. 7 EU-General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is International Congress Housing. email@example.com. (See our imprint: https://mr-congress.com/de/impressum/) 2.General information about gathering, transfer and storage time of personal data 1. We process your personal data under consideration of the regulations of the GDPR, the Federal Data Protection Act of Germany (FDPA) and all other decisive laws.
2. Primarily, processing your data serves the purpose of fulfillment of a contractual relationship with you. By contacting us via email, contact form or phone call we are going to store the data communicated by you (your email address, possibly you name and your phone number) in order to answer you inquiry properly. The primary legal basis for this is art. 6 par. 1 b) GDPR. In addition it is possible to consult your separate consent according to art. 6 par. 1 a), 7 GDPR as a data protection regulation. We process your data in order to be capable of fulfilling our obligations in terms of commercial law and tax law as well. The legal basis for this matter is art. 6 par. 1 c) GDPR. If necessary, we process your data according to art. 6 par. 1 f) GDPR, in order to preserve our legitimate interest or the one of a third party.
3. Transfer of your personal data to a third party for other than the below listed reasons will not occur. We only transfer your data to a third party if we have your particular consent according to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) GDPR, if the transfer is necessary for claiming, exercising or defending legal rights according to art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) GDPR and there is no reason for assumption of you having a predominant interest, worthy of protection in not transferring your data in case there is the legal obligation according to art. 6 par. 1 lit. c) GDPR to the extent of the legally permissible and if it is necessary according to art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) GDPR for successfully conducting a contractual relationship with you.
4. If we hire a service provider for components of our services, or we want to use your data for commercial activities, we inform you hereinafter in detail about the respective processes. We will declare criteria and storage time as well.
5. We are going to delete your personal data as soon as they are not required for the following means anymore. After completion of a contractual relationship with you we are going to store your personal data under the premise of us being required by law. This is a regu-lar occurrence due to legal obligations such as burden of proof and storage duties which are declared i.e. in the Commercial Code of Germany and the duty order. According to those the storage times are up to ten years. Apart from that it may be the case that we store personal data as long as legal right can be claimed against us. (Statutory limitation period of three up to thirty years).
1.1 If you use our website just for informational purposes, meaning you do not register or transfer information in other ways, we only gather the personal data transferred by your browser to our server. By you visiting our website we gather the data necessary for technical purposes in order to show our website in a proper way and guarantee safety and stability. The data is stored in the log files of our system. Storage of this data is not in connection with other personal data of the user. The data includes IP-Adress, date and time of the inquiry, time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), content of inquiry (specific site), status of access/status of HTTP, transferred amount of data, website sending the inquiry, browser, operating system and its user interface, language and ver-sion of browser software.
1.2 Basis for temporary storage of data and log files is art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
1.3 Temporary storage of the IP-address by our system is necessary in order to deliver our website to your browser. Therefor your IP-address needs to be saved for the duration of the session. Storage of log files is necessary in order to preserve operability of our website. Apart from that the data serves the purpose of optimizing the website and securing our IT-systems. Those means are our legitimate interest for processing the data according to art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Processing the data for marketing purposes does not oc-cur.
1.4 The files are going to be deleted as soon as they are not required for the means of their gathering anymore. In the case of gathering the data for showing the website properly files will be deleted after the session ends. Log files are going to be deleted within 7 days after visiting our website.
1.5 The gathering of data by visiting our website and the storage of data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of our website. Consequently you have no possibility of contestation.
2. Usage of Cookies
2.1 While browsing our website, cookies will be saved to your system. Cookies are text files stored in your browser and saved by the browser in your computer system. If you visit a website a cookie can be saved in your operating system. This cookie contains a characteristic string, which allows identification of your browser for repetitive use of a website.
2.2 This website uses the following cookies, which are explained further hereinafter: • Transient Cookies (temporary usage) • Persistent Cookies (limited usage) • Third-Party Cookies (from third parties) • Flash-Cookies (permanent usage)
2.3 Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you exit the browser. This includes session cookies. These save a so-called session ID which is used to assign different request from your browser to the shared session. Your computer can be recognized again through this the next time you return to the website. The session cookies are deleted if you log out or exit the browser. The legal basis of processing personal data by using transient cookies is art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) GDPR. The purpose of using transient cookies is to facilitate your usage of our website. Some functions of our website cannot be operated without the usage of transient cookies. It is required by them to recognize your browser after changing websites. Those means represent our legitimate interest in processing personal data according to art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
2.4 Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a defined amount of time, which may be different depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time. If you delete the cookies the functions of the website may be limited. The legal basis of processing personal data by the usage of persistent cookies is art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) GDPR. The usage of analysis cookies serves the purpose of improving the quality and content of our website. Analysis cookies allow us to comprehend how the website is used, so we can improve our services on a steady basis. Those means represent our legitimate interest in processing personal data according to art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
2.5 The flash cookies being used are not recorded by your browser, but rather through your flash plug-in. These save the required data independent of your browser and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not want to process flash cookies, you have to install a corresponding add-on, for example, “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox or Adobe’s Flash Cookie Killer for Google Chrome.
2.6 Cookies that are not technically required for providing our services are only installed with your consent. You can withdraw at any time. By continuing browsing our website you agree to the usage of cookies to the extent of this data protection statement. You can inform us about your consent by the settings of your browser by deciding to be informed whenever cookies are used and requiring your permission. You can decide if you allow cookies permanently or just for this session. You can choose your browser setting according to your preferences and control the usage of third party cookies or all cookies. We inform you that by declining cookies the operability of our website may be limited. The legal basis for processing personal data by the usage of cookies for analysis purposes is with your consent art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) GDPR.
3.1 Besides the use of informational purposes we offer additional services you can use if you are interested. Usually you need to transfer additional data for using them, which we need in order to deliver the inquired service. This data is under the premise of the regulations of the GDPR.
3.2 Partially, we use external service providers for processing your data. They have been chosen thoroughly and are bound to our instructions. We monitor them on a regular basis.
3.3 Apart from that we can transfer your personal data in case we offer contests, contracts and other services in cooperation with partners. You will be provided with further information on that by transferring your data or hereinafter in the description of service.
3.4 If our suppliers and partners are located outside the European Economic Area, we are going to inform you about the consequences in the description of the offered service.
5.1 This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from the Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are saved on your computer and make it possible to analyze your usage of a website. The information about your usage of this website created by the cookie is normally transferred to a Google server in the USA and saved there. On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your usage of our internet sites, in order to summarize reports about website activities and in order to provide other services for us affiliated with internet site usage and internet usage.
5.2 The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
5.3 You can prevent cookies from being saved through a corresponding setting in your browser software. However, we point out that in this case you may not be able to fully utilize all the functions of a website. Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of data created by the cookie and regarding your usage of the website (including your IP ad-dress) for Google as well as the processing of your data by Google by downloading and installing the deactivation add-on available following the current link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
5.4 We enabled a so-called IP anonymization for our internet sites so that your IP address is shortened within the member states of the European Union or in other contract states of the agreement through the European Economic Zone in order to rule out a direct assignment to your person. Only in cases of exception will the complete IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
5.5 We use Google Analytics to analyze the usage of our website and to optimize it on a steady basis. By using the analysis we can improve our services and your experience of using the website. For exceptions where personal data is transferred to the USA, Google agreed with the EU-US-Privacy-Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Legal basis for the usage of Google Analytics is art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
5.7 This website uses Google Analytics as well to analyze the unit to unit visitor streams via User ID. You can deactivate this analysis in your account settings.
6.1 We use Google Fonts on this website. This serves the purpose of displaying our website in a consistent manner. By visiting our website your browser downloads the needed fonts into your web cache in order to show texts and fonts correctly. If your web browser does not support google fonts, a standard from your computer will be used. Legal basis for the usage of Google Fonts is art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
6.2 By visiting our website google gathers the information that you visited a specific part of our website. In addition to that, the data stated in III. 1. of this statement will be transferred. This occurs regardless of you being logged into a google account or not having a google account. If you are logged into your google account, the data will be linked to your account automatically. If you do not wish this allocation you need to log out of your ac-count before browsing our website. Google stores your data as profiles and uses it for commercial and research purposes as well as suitable design of their services. This process occurs especially (for not logged in users as well) for the purpose of providing suitable advertisement and informing users of social media about your activities on our website. You have the right to revoke. In order to execute this right you need to contact Google.
6.3 For further information about the purposes and extend of gathering data and processing it by our supplier, please read through their privacy and data protection statements. You will find information about your rights and privacy settings as well: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en. Google processes your personal data in the US as well and agreed to the EU-US-Privacy-Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Opt-Out: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
7.1 This website uses Mouseflow, an analysis tool of Mouseflow ApS, Flaesketorvet 68, 1711 Kopenhagen, Dänemark, in order to record random sessions on our website with anonymized IP addresses. It creates a protocol of the cursor movements for the purpose of recreating visits to our website and deducing improvements on our website from it. This protocol is not linked to your personal data and is not going to be transferred.
7.2 If you do not wish a record of your visit, you can opt out for all website by clicking on the following link: www.mouseflow.com/opt-out/.
7.3 For further information about the technology of Mouseflow please visit: https://mouseflow.com/privacy/.
8.1 During your session on our website we make use of the SSL-process (Secure Socket Layer) in combination with the highest encoding level that is supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encoding. If your browser does not support 256 bit encoding, we replace it with 128 bit v3 technology. You can see if our website is displayed encoded by the display of the lock symbol in the status bar of your browser.
8.2 We make use of appropriate technical and administrative safety measures in order to protect your data against random or intentional manipulation, partial or entire loss, destruction or unauthorized access by a third party. Our safety measures are improved constantly according to technological development standards.
1.1 We only gather your personal data if you provide us with it voluntarily via email, mail or phone call. We capture the information transferred by you during the contact. This includes name, transferred contact details, date and reason for the contact. The transferred data will only be processed in order to answer your inquiry properly (art 6 par. 1b) GDPR) and for additional means you gave us your consent for (art.6 par. 1a) GDPR) and the services declared in this data protection statement. You can revoke your consent to processing your personal data at any time.
1.2 You are not committed to provide us with your personal data. However it can be necessary in order to successfully conduct a contractual relationship with you. Without providing us with your personal data communication or concluding contracts may not be possible.
1.3 Transfer of relevant data occurs under the premise of statutory provision or a contractual agreement, to public offices if there is priority legislation, to external suppliers or other contractors to the extent you declared your consent or to the extent a transfer is legal due to predominant interest. There is no purpose of transferring your data to a recipient in another country (outside the EU) or an international organization.
1.4 The data will be deleted as soon as they are not required anymore for the means of their gathering. It is the case for personal data as soon as the conversation with you ended. The conversation is ended when the circumstances are indicative of the inquiry being resolved properly. If the data is under the premise of commercial law and tax law they will be stored for the duration of storage duties of ten years and deleted afterwards if you did not agree to us storing them for a longer period of time. If claiming, executing or defending of legal rights is required, we will store the data as long as it is necessary for this purpose. The legal basis for processing personal data for the purpose of storage duties is art. 6 par. 1 lit. c) GDPR.
2.1 We only gather your personal data if you provide us with it voluntarily via email, mail or phone. This is valid for applications for vacancies as well as initiative applications. We capture the information provided in the applications including name, date of birth, contact details, interests, and qualifications as well as academic and professional backgrounds. The data provided by you will only be processed in order to submit the application process. The legal basis is art. 6 par. 1 lit. a), b) and f) GDPR, § 26 FDPA of Germany).
2.2 You are not committed to provide us with your personal data. However the data may be necessary for concluding a contract or after the application process. Without providing us with your personal data communication or concluding contracts may not be possible.
2.3 A transfer of the relevant data in individual cases is under the premise of statutory provision or contractual agreement. The data will be transferred to employees of the HR department, general management and the respective head of department. A transfer of personal data to a third party does not occur. There is no purpose of transferring your data to a recipient in another country (outside the EU) or an international organization.
2.4 The data will be deleted as soon as they are not required for the means of gathering them anymore. If we decline your application we will store your data for 6 months after informing you. If you agreed to a longer duration of storage we will store for two years. After this period we will either ask you to renew your consent or delete your data permanently. You have the right to revoke your consent for us processing your data at any time.
1. If you gave consent for processing your data, you can revoke at any time. The revocation affects the processing of your personal data after you declared it.
2. If we process your personal data due to balancing of interests, you can raise an objection against the processing. This is the case if we do not need your data for concluding a contract which is explained in the description of the functions. If you raise an objection we may ask for an explanation why we should not process your data. If your objection is justified we will either stop processing your data or adapt the process according to your objection or explain the mandatory reasons worthy of protection why we continue processing your data.
3. You can always raise an objection against processing your data for the purpose of advertisement and analysis. Please inform us about your revocation under: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. According to art 15 GDPR you have the right to ask for information about your personal data that is processed by us. In particular you can ask for information about the purpose of processing, categories of your data, categories of recipients receiving your data, the planned storage duration, the right of correcting your data, deleting your data, limitation of processing or revocation as well as the existence of the right of appeal, the origins of your data if they were not gathered by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and more elaborate information on that.
2. According to art 16 GDPR you can request the immediate correction in case of non-correct data or the completion of your personal data captured by us. According to art 17 GDPR you have the right to request deletion of your personal data in case it is not required to keep it for exercising the right of free expression or fulfilling a legal obligation or due to public interest or for exercising and defending legal rights.
3. According to art 18 GDPR you have the right to request the limitation of processing your personal data if the accuracy of your data is denied, the processing is illegitimate but you do not want us to delete it when we do not need it so that you can exercise or defend legal rights or you raised an objection against the processing according to art 21 GDPR.
4. You have the right to receive your personal data you provided us with in a structured readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible.
5. According art. 7 par. 3 GDPR you have the right to revoke your given consent for processing your personal data. As a consequence we are not allowed to continue the processing you once gave us your consent for.
1. Links to social networks like Facebook, youtube, LinkedIn and Xing are integrated on our website. Integration on our website only occurs on the basis of a link to the corresponding services. After clicking on the integrated graphic, you will be redirected to the site from the respective provider; this means only then is user information transmitted to the respective provider. Please read the respective data privacy regulations from those providers concerning information about how your personal data is treated when using these websites. In addition to this, our general notes on liability and links apply no warranties or representations.VIII. Topicality and changes to this data privacy statement
1. This data privacy statement is valid and status quo: May 2018
2. For further development of this website and our services or due to changes of legal provisions and official requirements it may be necessary to adjust this data privacy statement. You can access current data privacy statement at any time at: https://mr-congress.com/en/imprint/#data-privacy-statement.
3. This data privacy statement is a translation of the original German version (“Datenschutzerklärung”), and the purpose of this translation is only to explain the “Datenschutzerklärung”. In case of a dispute as to the meaning of any provision included herein, the original German version shall rule.